Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Owieee!

Now I understand that with learning to walk comes being clumsy so naturally Annie tends to run into things, the wall, the couch, the T.V.. Usually, no harm is done. 
Well the other day, I put her in the shower with Jared for a quick wash. When I went to get her out of the shower (which is a stand up shower), she slipped walking towards me and bumped her chin on the rim of the door frame and broke the skin right open. I was horrified that I let my baby get hurt. It bled quite a bit and Jared was one second from running her to the emergency room for stitches.

Turns out, after we got her wrapped in a towel and dried off, it just stopped bleeding and she stopped crying. As you can see from the above picture, we have one tough cookie on our hands. She was just fine the rest of the day...the Tylenol might have helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment