Monday, January 31, 2011

Nekkid

So my Mum took these fun little pictures of us when we were babies and I decided I would carry on the tradition and pass it down to my little ones.

Apparently it's easier said then done... here's how the photo shoot went (p.s. these pictures were actually taken at 4 1/2 months)

Warning... I might have had a little too much fun with the oversized head flowers :)




 Remember that obsession with plastic... I had some under the blanket to save our carpet in the event that there was in incident...she promptly found it


My personal favorite...

Did I get the picture I wanted?...no
Was it fun?...yes
Did we have an "incident"?...most definitely
Should you wait until they start rolling?...no sir!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little chub! No, you were NEVER that chunky! But just as cute.

    ReplyDelete