Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here we go!

Well I've done it!

When Jared received his job offer, we decided that I would become a stay at home mom as long as I found some other means of income. The idea behind this would be that I would finally start to sell all the fun stuff I love to make.

So I've had a business name and in fact started on my own website. I've been sitting on it for about a year (awful, I know). I just hasn't felt right. I put hours upon hours into my website but I just don't have it the way I like it yet.

So in the mean time, I decided to open up an Etsy shop. Let's be honest, when I decided on a business name, I quickly snagged the Etsy name (over a year and a half ago) just in case I decided to go in that direction. Well I'm going in that direction.



Head on over to my shop. Tell me what you think...heck, buy something if you want ;)

If you know of something I make or have made in the past and I don't have it posted, just let me know and I'll get it up there for ya. I have quite a bit of inventory to get on there and would like to see some success before I list it all since they charge you even if you don't sell it.

I'm super excited to start selling my crafts so spread the word... I may even give you a discount if they tell me you sent them (wink, wink).

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented, Katie! Are those watches in the picture? If you do make watches, I would be interested in buying one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for you! Making money doing what you love! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete