Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Pictures!

We were finally able to get a day where the whole Griffin family could get together for some new pictures. They turned out pretty darn awesome. Go Here for the photographer that did them!

Jared and I!


We just couldn't forget to get a snapshot of Fudge!


Nate


Brandon & Carolyn's Family


I just couldn't resist posting this! Aren't they just the cutest!!!! I love this picture!


Tony & Emily's Family


Gabe & Lori's Family


All the grandkids with Grandma & Grandpa!


All the grandkids

.
Here is Rodney trying to make them all laugh. He had climbed a tree above the stream which was moving quite fast. Jared and I were just sitting on the bridge in the background laughing at the spectacle.


The grandkids once he started his antics ;)


The whole family! Thanks Jamee for such a fun photo shoot!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love your hair color too. When did you do that? I'm coming to Utah the 4th through the 14th. Will you be around? I need to see you before I move across the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, you are so cute. :) And those are great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hair!!! hey I just started a blog: http://jaredandjessi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete