Friday, July 24, 2009

Jared's First Solo Flight!!!


Jared's first solo flight was actually about a month ago but I'm just now getting around to posting about it. I was so proud. He called me one day and said, "Guess What?!?! I just flew my first solo flight!" He was so excited to tell me all about it.
Since then he has also flown his first cross country solo flight, which really isn't across the country at all but he's in the plane for a good couple of hours all by himself. I'm so proud of his progress and even more excited that he is loving every second of it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's exciting! Has he taken you up, just the two of you yet?

    Nathan had his first solo drive on the actual road yesterday. (Well, not really solo, because I was sitting next to him, but you know what I mean. I guess I have to wait until he gets his license for him to literally have his first solo drive. Too soon!)

    ReplyDelete