Sunday, April 22, 2012

Brownies

Annie loves to help me in the kitchen. Sometimes it's fun....sometimes. I'm not one to easily relinquish my control of the kitchen. Not even to Jared. I love to cook and it's the one place I have complete control...until now. I'm actually thrilled that Annie has taken an interest in cooking. I'm hoping in the long run it will help her become a really good eater. She's great so far but people keep telling me that she's going to go through a hot dog and mac n cheese phase... I suppose we'll see.

One of Jared's favorite treats are the Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies. Annie and I decided to make some for Dad before he got home from work. I managed to snap a few pictures before the batter hit the floor from her enthusiastic stirring.


 Enjoying her labors :)


No comments:

Post a Comment