Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Cooking

I LOVE Christmas. I love the music, I've been known to listen to it waay before Thanksgiving...it's just music people, settle down. I love the decorating, the lights, the food, oh the food, and people are generally happier this time of year.

The biggest thing I love of all? The cooking. I love to bake. I don't do it all year because, let's be honest, I don't think I could work out hard enough to lose the amount of weight I would gain. So I save all my baking for the holidays. My Mum always made the best goodies so I've made it a tradition to do the same with my family.

Traditions include (click to get the recipe. p.s. three of those recipes aren't on here yet, apparently I never posted them...):

Italian Nut Balls (i.e. thumbprint cookies)
Butter Cookies
Caramels
Russian Tea Cakes (i.e. snowballs)
Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies
Divinity
Toffee Crunch

Annie wanted to get in on the action this year so I put my apron on her. She wore it most the afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment