Friday, October 8, 2010

Jen's Wedding

A couple of weekends ago, Jared, Annie and I made the trek up north to go to one of my best friends from high school's wedding. She was sealed to her hubby at the Seattle Temple early in the morning and in the afternoon had a ring ceremony at the most beautiful resort on top of an amazing bluff overlooking Seattle. We saw quite a few friends from the past and the sealing and ring ceremony were just perfect!

Jen looked stunning!

 
Loved her colors. She had royal blue, gold, and white. Everything looked so elegant.

 Here Kyle is astounded that they would serve bacon as an appetizer. He claimed her reception kicked my receptions butt...umm excuse me but I would take a chocolate fountain over chocolate any day. But you know what they say, the quickest way to a man's heart is with bacon...

 amazing right?!?!?!

 All this wedding business had our little sweet pea all tuckered out!

 This was a fun reunion. We were all on the cheer squad together in high school. Honestly if it wasn't for Jen's fabulous dress and my 20 lb overweightness we would have busted a stunt right then and there ;)

Amber it was so good to see you! You look fabulous!

 Kind of a scary smile on me and Tacey seems to have this need to grab at Annie but we had to document this. Mal and I were inseperable in high school and it seems only fitting that we have little girls only months apart. p.s. we did not plan the matching outfits, we're just awesome like that ;)

whoa

No comments:

Post a Comment