Thursday, May 20, 2010

Eviction Notice

Annie, consider this your eviction notice. I'll be giving you about 4 weeks to pack your bags and find your new home out of my belly and into my arms.

I mean really, if you enjoy the tight quarters that much maybe hold a little bit more still. I know that you can't be enjoying knocking your head against my pelvis as much as I do ;) It takes my breath away, it really does.

And anyway, we don't want your poor mother looking like this any longer do we?

35 weeks!
 
Lovingly,
 
Mum


p.s. check out what we had for dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Oh 'lil kt, I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! I was completely so so big and went a week overdue because Noah never dropped in my pelvis (so my body didn't know to go into labor)! I was 41 weeks and the grumpiest thing anyone could have ever known! I think you're doing pretty well compared to me! You're still making dinners!! haha (p.s. I knew you were crafty in college, but JEEZ!! You are ridiculously amazing.) Anyway, good luck with that little Annie. Oh, and by the way, Noah was 8 lbs. 13 oz. with a C-section and the cord wrapped around his neck. I'll be praying for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful! Like a baby mama should! Cute hair - I you to teach me how to do it!

    And no worries . . . everything will go just fine! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Congrats on your first baby! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete