Monday, August 17, 2009

Bainbridge Island Adventures Part 3

On Day 5 we decided to hike the Lake Ozette beach loop trail. Since we were only planning on being there for the day we decided not to do the whole loop. We did the first leg and it's about 4 miles and mostly on boardwalk through the most beautiful and lush woods. The hike ends at the ocean with amazing views of the coast.

Mum and Dad!

Jared and I!


The boardwalk

You can't really tell but Jared was flying his kite. He was so excited to get it out!

Beautiful views!

Mum and Dad again...how cute are they!

Jared and I found some pretty weak tide pools here but at least he can now say he fed a small sea anemone a rock ;) haha he had me entertained.

This little coon decided to say hello. He snatched my dad's apple core right off the log!

Jared obliged the beggar and fed him a piece of cheese right out of his hands!

Jared and I perched on a big rock

My heart be still...Edward, we were close but the oh so delicious Chimicum Cafe was calling our names. Maybe next year ;)

Our last day on Bainbridge...mum and I decided to opt for some girl time and get some pedicures. New tradition in the making?

No comments:

Post a Comment