Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day Dinner

Jared and I decided that since we were going to be traveling on Valentine's Day that we would celebrate a day early. The original plan was to get take-out from Famous Dave's and eat at home so we wouldn't have to stress about making dinner and cleaning up. I came up with a better plan.
Here's what was on the menu: Homemade pesto with fresh grown basil (grown by me ofcourse! so much more worth the money) topped on 3 cheese tortilini with fresh green beans that have been saute'd in a little bit of olive oil. Served with breadsticks...and of course for dessert Molten Chocolate Cakes topped with none other than yummy Nielsen's Vanilla Frozen Custard (if there were ever a franchise that I would invest in, Nielsen's Frozen Custard would be it).



2 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy. You are a quite the chef! I hope your trip home was fun. We'll have to go to Neilsens when I'm down there next time. I've only eaten it once and I've lived in Utah for almost twenty years. Believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT looks amazing! i'm going to have to try those chocolate cakes!

    ReplyDelete