Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ode To Kim



You see I have this great friend that knows about all these great warehouse sales and this year I decided to go to one. Sadly I couldn't go with her but MAN WAS IT WORTH IT!!!!!

The loot you see pictured above comes from the Making Memories Warehouse Sale. This sale happens right before conference every year. Check this out...all that stuff was less than $30! AMAZING. I didn't get a chance to go until the last day and about 2 hours before they were done but because it was nearing the end of the sale almost everything was buy one get one free! Jared was a bit suprised to see me come home with a box of goodies but I am stoked to get to use them. Needless to say I think I foresee a new conference tradition.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you'd love it. I've never had an ode to me before, thanks! Note to self, send someone back to the sale in the last two hours so I can get BOGO. I'm telling you, it's addicting, I mean tradition forming:)

    ReplyDelete