Sunday, April 14, 2013

Decorating the Christmas Tree

It's my job to put the lights on the Christmas tree. Growing up, we always had this special kind of tree. I can't remember what the variety is actually called but it's not a full tree. And it wasn't decorated fancy. It had colored lights and was full of completely random ornaments that my parents gifted to us every year. When I got married, I inherited all those ornaments and as such decided I would have the same kind of tree. My dad always wrapped just about every branch and I helped him out. Jared refused to put that much work into a Christmas tree (scrooge) so it's my job to get it done.
 Wyatt was by my side to help me this year.

 Ready to put up the ornaments!







Let's be honest, he wasn't that much help...

No comments:

Post a Comment