Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mommy's Owie

While watching Jared play badminton at a friends house, I was of course in charge of making sure Annie didn't run into the middle of the game. Something in my mind thought it would be a good idea to jump off their back porch and chase after her when she was getting into something that she shouldn't. Well I tripped on something and since I'm pregnant and my ligaments are all sorts of wacky, I rolled my ankle...BAD. With a lifetime of soccer under my belt you'd think this was something I was used to. In all the years I played, not once had I ever rolled it this bad. I was on crutches for a few days and was constantly wrapping and icing it. Annie wanted an owie of her own so I wrapped up her leg. She was a hoot to watch stumble around the room...what a nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment