Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cooking lessons

I love to cook. I love to bake. And since Annie likes to be where the action is, she loves to help. Those that know me know that I'm a little bit OCD. The cooking lessons aren't as much for Annie as they are for me. It's hard for me to let go and just let her run crazy in my kitchen...MY kitchen. This is why we bought her a play kitchen for Christmas. She plays in her kitchen...just not when I play in mine.  This particular day I think I was just making brownies so I let her in on the fun.
 We of course took a quick pause for a photoshoot :)

Holding the spatula ready to do some baking! This was fun. I wish my kitchen was a little bit bigger so I could have the space to let her help more...maybe that's just my excuse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment