Saturday, December 19, 2009

Black Friday Flight!

Jared just recently got his Private Pilot License!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited for him. He's worked really hard and deserves to hear some praise about it! So the day after Thanksgiving, he took me, his brother, and a friend for a flight. Sure beats shopping!!!


It was so fun! He even let me fly for a little bit...I'll be honest, I was scared out of my mind (I could hardly see over the cockpit). We flew to Logan and back so it wasn't a huge trip but still cool that he flew us without an instructor and everything! I can't wait for more of this!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH for Jared!! That is fantastic, I am glad he is doing what he wants to do...I think I would be a bit nervous as well. WAY TO GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jared! Sounds fun, and scary.

    ReplyDelete